David Rio Chai
In May 1996 David Scott Lowe and Rio H. Miura founded the company David Rio in San Francisco as a premium chai brand. Inspired by traditional Indian spiced tea, David Rio combined Eastern tradition with Western style. For centuries in India there have been created unforgettable flavour tastes of black tea and special spices with the addition of milk and honey. The dynamic flavour of chai tea is based on traditional recipes with freshly grinded spices such as cinnamon, cloves, cardamom, nutmeg and ginger. David Rio Chai is a premium product with high quality ingredients in a convenience format, which persuades through its rich and balanced flavours.
Today David Rio Chai is successfully established in over 25 countries and an award-winning leading premium chai tea brand from San Francisco. Customers from around the world enjoy the unique and fine David Rio Chai’s, whose characteristic spice blends are named after threatened species. The assortment includes the classics Elephant Vanilla Chai, Tiger Spice Chai, Tortoise Green Tee, Toucan Mango Chai and also the sugar-free varieties Orca Spice Chai and Flamingo Vanilla Chai Decaf.
Join the large David Rio family and seduce your customers in an original way with creamy Chai's.
David Rio shortly
- David Rio Chai successfully combines the tradition of Eastern Chai tea and the western style and has become the trendy brand.
- The black tea and spice combination is the secret of the authentic Chai taste.
- David Rio’s simple and quick preparation makes it easy to enjoy the delicious Chai’s at home and in restaurants: just pour over with hot water or milk.
- The eye-catching design and attractive packaging appeals to the consumers and affects the POS as well as restaurants.
- Six delicious chai flavours - also sugar-free and decaffeinated - provide flavour variety.
- Without hydrogenated vegetable oils or fats, also gluten free and kosher.
- Available in four convenient pack size types for the retail and for foodservice.
David Rio Chai produkt details
- Convenient serving sachet – Range of varieties in the practical portion sachets. Attractively presented in 12 pc display case stimulates initial purchases and enable the selection of all 6 delicious flavours.
- Elegant tin - Far Eastern tradition and Western lifestyle combined together and form the original Indian spice drink. The elegant storage tin protects the authentic flavour and attracts attention at the POS.
- David Rio Chai is well established in foodservice. Practical foodservice packaging with the 1.8 kg tin and the refill bag as well as the simple preparation make David Rio Chai a star in its field.
Tea & Beverages
This classic has an intense, round vanilla flavour that makes the chai to a rich and creamy composition. This award-winning drink is enjoyable best with warm milk.
Traditional chai flavour by a typical Indian spice mixture of ginger, cardamom, cinnamon, cloves, pepper and a pinch of salt.
This Chai based on the mild flavour of green tea. This bright Chai has a gentle touch of vanilla and is not only great as a hot drink, but also as a refreshing variation on ice.
The trendy David Rio design presents itself as a colourful Toucan fruity Chai with an exciting composition of exotic mango flavour. A variety, which cannot be excluded from your assortment and is perfect as fruity iced chai latte.
A sugar-free taste with selected spices and fewer calories. Orca Spice Chai was developed and based on the popular Tiger Spice Chai. Spices such as cardamom, cinnamon, cloves and black tea are rounding this chai perfectly.
Sugar-free chai with decaffeinated black tea and typical chai spices ginger, cinnamon, cardamom and cloves and subtle vanilla notes. With this flavour you can still enjoy your chai in the evening hours.